Sunday, July 12, 2009

The morning of surgery June 9th
Pre-op
Post-op, I can't tell you how hard it was to wake up.
I woke up only to vomit and to go the bathroom and every time I had to go to the bathroom my blood pressure would drop and I would pass out, that went on all night. I had a semi-private room and it was the worse night of my life. I'm sure I wasn't a treat of a roommate, nurses yelling at me to wake up, my monitor going off left and right, what a night and those gowns!! Ben said, " It was a peep show for anyone in sight." I was out of it, I didn't care but before I could go home I had to be able to walk around the hall and a old man was is front of me and lets just say I wasn't the only one giving a peep show. He was swinging right to left if you know what I mean!No one should have to see that! Hey I'm just tell-in ya what I saw.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    Old man stuff swinging...YUCK!! I guess you know what to look forward to when Ben's old. JK that may have been too much.
    Good luck tomorrow. We are praying for you. I spent the day with your kiddos yesterday. They're good kids. It was funny to hear Carson talk about his fight at science camp.

    ReplyDelete