Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cancer Update/Post Radiation Treatment


Ben and I waiting in my Hospital Room for my Radiation
Trying to act like I'm happy to be there
Nurse taking my blood and blood pressure, last human contact!
Ben forcing me to take a picture so everyone can know what Hospital I was at, just in case anyone was wondering! Love ya Honey!!
Here is just a few pics of what a wonderful, luxurious room I had to look forward to staying in, talk about making me feel like I'm a leper.

You haven't lived yet until you become a "Material"!!
I love the cartoon scary face!!
Yep, I was that toxic.
Nice and Comfy!! This is where I spent most of my time!!!
No one would come and empty my garbage so I had to dump my horrible food in the toilet and dispurse the rest in the red container and the yellow one is where my linens and robes went. I couldn't wear anything twice because of cross contamination. I became a really good shot with my water bottles, I only missed twice in the two days I was there. Hey I was desperate for entertainment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment