Sunday, February 15, 2009

Taylor Swift

So for Christmas Kaylee got Taylor Swift Concert ticket from Ben and I. For those of you who don't know who Taylor Swift is, she is a young Country Singer and Kaylee loves her and sings all of her songs. Well the concert was the day after Canyon's Surgery!! Since I was still so sick Ben had to step in and take her to the concert. I felt sooo bad that I couldn't take my daughter to her first concert and I myself was looking forward to going with her but other than that, she had a great time with her dad. She was able to get all dressed up and I did her hair; she looked so cute.  She had a great time with her daddy!!


Daddy and I enjoying the Concert!! For those who don't know this is my dads first time at a concert, lucky him!! He gets to see Taylor Swift and 
I know he's been waiting for this!!




Oh Yeh! Im at my first concert too, I feel like a major adult!




Here's my girl Taylor Swift!!






No comments:

Post a Comment