Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cory Visits

I was so excited when Cory told me he was coming here to visit us. He came for work and he flew to Austin on Monday and spent the week there for work. On Friday he drove down to San Antonio which is only about a hour n half drive. He arrived Friday early afternoon. After Ben got home we ordered pizza and then we took him on the town. We showed him the temple and where Ben's corporate office is. Then we went and got ice cream. Then the next day, Ben and I got to spend Valentine's Day with my dear brother. We went to the Alamo during the day with the kids. Then that night we got a babysitter and spent the night on the town. We took him to the famous "Rudy's". Ok here I thought we still could go somewhere, somewhat romantic but nope Cory wanted to try out the true Texas food. So at Rudy's its truly a Cowboy Dinner, so much for any romance!! You get a tray and they slab a bunch of meat on it give ya couple of sides in some plastic bowls and give you a half loaf of bread and call it good!! I have to admit the ribs were fantastic!! Ben and Cory loved it. Some what Barbaric but the guys loved it!! Then we made our way to the famous Riverwalk. We took the boat ride and it was great. We loved having him!




Here is a picture of us at the Alamo if anyone didn't know what that was!!


Here we are on the boat ride down the RiverWalk.





Down on the same street as the Alamo is the Museum of the Guinness World Record, so you tell me what they are standing by?I think it's pretty self explanatory!!

1 comment:

  1. Our guys look pretty hot next tho that sumo guy!! Cory had a great time, thanks for being such good to him! I wish I could have been there to enjoy Rudy's with you guys!! Sounded yummy!

    ReplyDelete