Sunday, February 15, 2009

Canyon Surgery

So Canyon finally had his surgery!! The surgery was on Feb 9th well the Saturday before that I had to go to the Urgent Care because I had the flu but I also had a Kidney Infection at the same time. I was so sick. I hadn't been out of bed all weekend and didn't know how on earth I was going to be able to take care of my little boy. Well our Home Teacher and Ben gave Canyon and I a blessing. Early Monday morning I felt so much better and I was able to take care of Canyon. I couldn't believe how good I felt. Well later that night it all came back. But Im truly grateful that Heavenly Father blessed me enough to be able to get Canyon through the day after his surgery. Im so grateful for the priesthood power. Canyon is finally perking up and has a lot of energy! Im so grateful everything went well during his surgery.


I don't know why Im here but there are a lot of cool buttons and things to explore!!



Check out my new surgery Pajama's!!



Mommy and me, she likes these new pajama's





Daddy and I watching cartoons. Cartoons are more interesting with the medicine they gave to make me relax!!



Here's Canyon trying to wake up from the Anesthesia 

No comments:

Post a Comment