Sunday, September 19, 2010

Family Trip to Idaho 2010

So grateful that I was able to go to Idaho for almost a month. Although it made it hard to come home knowing you won't see anyone for awhile, I think we made some great memories. These are the times that help us get through not seeing each other. My kids loved being there and enjoying there cousins and all there Aunts and Uncles and most of all Grandpa and Grandma's on both sides. It was so good to be with all of you. I will never forget going through for Troy's temple work. It was beautiful and spiritual and only we would be laughing in the temple as well!! Oh Penni!! I will never forget the look on your face when I turned around and saw how you were struggling, I am seriously laughing right now. I have the image burnt in my mind!! FYI you had to be there! Here are the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment