Sunday, September 19, 2010

Family Trip to Idaho 2010

Ok I know its been AWHILE!!! Well its time to get to my blog and let you know whats been going on in our lives this summer.
I have to go back a bit since I haven't done any posting since we've been back from Idaho. I have so many pics that I am going to put them in slides. This slide is pics on our way to Idaho. We lost some because I didn't back up my phone but the highlight are we had 2 stops on our way and those were Las Cruces New Mexico and Cortez Colorado. We loved the little town we stayed in New Mexico and have found a must have stop when we go to Idaho again. That is the best Frozen Custard ever, Caliches!! I would seriously make the drive just to have me some more. Those are some of the pics I lost but there is one of Canyon eating it in the slideshow, soooo DELICIOUS. We stopped at the Continental Divide, 4 Corners which is the only place in the U.S. that 4 states touch and Route 66.


No comments:

Post a Comment