Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Trying hard to keep a straight face!!

I know I am not the only parent who when disciplining has a very hard time keeping a straight face and end up laughing when they do things that are so hilarious but yet not ok therefore have to suffer the consequences, in this instance time out. This was one of those moments. I cannot remember what he was in trouble for (he's 3, he's there often. I can't keep track) Anyway I went to go put 3 minutes on the timer and I turned around and this is the face I saw, I just lost it and told myself I had to capture this moment so one day I can share this with Canyon when he is a parent one day!!! Just couldn't resist!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute. Is his hair getting darker or is it just the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest pictures!! It makes me laugh so hard...way too funny!! How can you resist such a face?

    ReplyDelete