Monday, April 26, 2010

Carson's 1st Official Business Minus The Tax ID Number

Carson was getting really frustrated that Kaylee was making money by babysitting for us and finally decided he was going to take action of earning some cash. He took this idea from one of his cousins. Check out his flyer he made (sooo cute!) Once the flyer was made he took off to find some customers who he just knew couldn't pass up his offer. He has 5 customers and he has made $30.00 so far. You should see the smile on his face when he flashes me his hard earned money. Ben fronted him some money for supplies and Carson has to pay Ben back for taking out a loan. Carson was all for it. I'm very proud of him for taking the initiative. He has just began with the beginnings of his own business. He says there is still more customers waiting for him to save them from their stinky garbages!!! Can you imagine him knocking on your door with those big blue eyes and freckled face asking you to clean your garbages!! How could you resist, I told him he needs to play that up!!

Ben loaned him money for his brush and gloves.
Don't you love his little assistant.












2 comments:

  1. Wow what a good idea! I wish you lived here. I could use him. I would have to pay him double though...all the dog poop goes in there. Barf!! Good job Carson!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Carson! I don't know if I could do that, I am proud of you. Canyon, I am proud of you for helping Carson.
    Connor

    ReplyDelete