Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Cooking

Kaylee and I started cooking for our Thanksgiving Feast for 5! Kaylee made the infamous Oreo Cookies (its so nice that she is old enough to do it all on her own). I started on my homemade rolls. Then we went on to making the apple pie!! After a few failed attempt on trying to get the doe not to rip I finally got it!! You can see down below, not bad when you haven't made a pie in a couple of years. We lucked out on the Turkey this year. The owner of Bens company sent the executives a fully cooked smoked turkey, I could smell it right when he walked in the door. Hope all of your cooking is going well.

Kaylee loves to cook and she was such a big help.

Kaylee saw that I had handprints on my behind so she decided to add to it!!
Nice Kaylee!!

We are finally done!!!

Not Bad!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! I love the flour handprints! We had fun having dinner with you guys today! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete