Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's Fall!!

I love this time of year in Texas. Its just beautiful weather and I love the nip in the air. We are learning that you can't carve pumpkins until the day before Halloween because they get moldy so quickly. We can't show you what the kids carved because we did it to early. I felt so bad, they worked so hard on them!! They would of looked great. Live and learn right!! Also are camera decided not to work on Halloween night so my neighbor took some pics of the kids in there costumes but I haven't got them from her yet. So when you see Halloween pics at Christmas time you'll no why. At least the carmel apples turned out...mmmmm delicious!!!

They were ready to get messy!!

Daddy loves to carve pumpkins with the kids!!


Gotta love carmel apples....and yes we still do it the way we Hansen's were raised, opening the carmel one by one!

No comments:

Post a Comment