Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ben and Jodi's 13th Wedding Anniversary 2010

As I reflect back on Ben and I and how we started out I didn't know quite how are future would be but I knew in my heart he loved me so much he would do all he could to ensure we were taken care of and would have a good life. He has absolutely confirmed all that I believed. Not many gave us much hope on making it far, but Ben and I knew. Does that mean it was easy, no but we both knew it was worth it. There were so many times we could of given up but we didn't. Those hard times made us stronger and wouldn't change any of it because it brought us here. I know without a doubt that being sealed in the temple made us persevere and fortified us to get through those difficult times. All those hard times and good times are the reasons we were able to handle the biggest trial of all, cancer. I knew Ben loved me but I wasn't even close to what he showed during our cancer journey. I am so grateful for him. I'm so blessed to have someone who loves the lord and loves his family more than anything. Does it mean he's perfect, no but the most desirable quality about Ben is his drive and commitment to make me and the kids happy and he is always willing to look at himself and be willing to change. I couldn't ask for anyone better. I love my partner and friend and hopefully if we live they way we should and follow our Savior we'll be together forever, here's to 13 years and more!! Pictures of our overnight trip to Austin!! Thank you for a wonderful time babe!

We had a private booth just for us!!

If you look you can see Ben pulled some strings and wished me a Happy Anniversary on the Menu, he thinks of the sweetest things!!
Ben is very romantic, everything has to be perfect!!
Aaaw!!! How cute!!
My hubby!!
Spending the day at Austin, unknowingly it was the Pecan Festival where over 350 vendors come and set up on 6th st. It was so fun!!
some pics of downtown Austin, such a fun place and cool vibe!

We had lunch at this Mexican Restaurant, the Iron Cactus, soo good! Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment