Saturday, March 27, 2010

Our baby girl is now a Young Lady

I can't believe that we are entering into a new phase of life of the Teen Years! Exciting stuff. I took Kaylee to get her make-up lesson and she and I had so much fun together. This is all bitter sweet for me because these are the firsts for her and I but also our last, I only have one daughter and so these times are exciting but also kinda sad for me. Kaylee was so happy to get her make-up done and finally wear it. She literally has been counting down the days. Boy does she look grown up. The make up we got was natural and age appropriate. She has done a wonderful job with putting it on. She's a natural. Heres a snapshot into our special moment!




1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! You get to go to YW tomorrow! I bet you can't wait and I bet they can't wait either! How fun!

    ReplyDelete