Friday, January 22, 2010

Birthday Surprise!!

What are you doing here, your not suppose to be here, what are you doing here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all I could say when I say my mom and my sister standing in my doorway singing happy Birthday, tears starting streaming down my face. I can't believe they both took the time and money to come and see me!! What a great family I have. I was truly shocked. Never in a million years would I have thought anyone would show up for me for my birthday!! I truly couldn't believe they were on my door step. What an amazing birthday! Thank you so much mom and Penni for coming and showing your love for me. I have to admit, I felt pretty special. I haven't smiled so much in awhile. I love you both. What great memories we will always have. Nothing will top this for my birthday for years to come!

Penni and I at the Alamo

Went shopping at the outlets (my favorite place) eating at a 50's diner, Jonny Rockets. Notice we are soaked from the down pore of rain but still smiling!!

All of us at the Alamo

Down at the famous River walk, enjoyed dinner with just the adults and a boat ride.
Penni realizing her children are more than normal, I don't think she felt like she left home!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Penni in the back seat with Kaylie and Carson. She must really love her sister - and her niece and nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Kaila Pritchett (Jill's daughter) I'm so jealous that you got to go all of those fun places wish I was there!!!

    ReplyDelete