Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day

Well it's really hard to have a fun Memorial Day when your awaiting tests results wether you have cancer or not but Ben tried to get my mind off it for just a little while. It has gotten really hot here so we enjoyed some time at our pool. Most of you know already that I do have cancer, Papillary Thyroid Cancer to be specific. I meet with my surgeon this Wednesday and Tuesday the 9th I go in for my surgery. I am just praying it hasn't spread anymore than it already has. I am anxious to get on with my life, I want this over and done with so I can resume being a mom and wife. I'm a very active person and I now live my life from the couch to my bed. I don't wish this on anyone. I know my Heavenly Father loves me and my family. I know he will see me through this. I'm trying to stay positive but I definitely have my moments, I have cancer, that's scary to say. Thank you to all my family and friends who have shown so much love and concern for me. I am truly blessed. Thank You for fasting in my behalf and your prayers as well, I love you all.






2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day for swimming! You are all so tan, I would be scared to wear shorts around any of you. :) I hope everything goes well with your surgery...our fingers are crossed that the cancer hasn't spread. We love you and are bummed we won't get to see you or Ben in a couple of weeks, but the kids are excited to have your kids come out to Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tenacious...that is just what you are and it couldnt be a better thing to be when faced with all that is happening. You will have your down moments, but just continue to stay positive....just like you're doing.

    By the way, all of you look wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete